We are on a mission to simplify the sustainable transition by enabling informed decision-making and growing a network for companies committed to a better future. From being a well-known specialist in supply chain transparency, Factlines is now, backed by Arendals Fossekompani-owned Alytic, building a European provider of ESG and supply chain services. Our digital solutions and expertise give our customers better insight, stronger compliance and clear priorities that drives business value. Our customers range from public procurement organizations to small, medium, and major private companies.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a keen eye for commercial partnerships, distribution and value chain opportunities. A digital product is an ongoing process. You know when to discover and when to develop, when to verify and test, and that there is learning in all steps. You have several years experience as a PM and with different product methodologies, and are comfortable with problem solving with cross-functional teams. We are building a product portfolio where you will have the responsibility for our Sustainable Supplier product. The role will report to the Factlines Chief Product Officer.
What you will be doing to make a difference
- Lead Product Discovery initiatives to uncover opportunities in the ESG space, with a particular focus on supply chain assessment, climate data and environment impact.
- Explore product opportunities, growth and partnerships. Develop new and existing products within supply chain services, climate data and impact.
- Contribute to the evolution of an ESG platform that helps companies to identify improvement opportunities.
- Decide on experiments
- Design a product strategy and vision which aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall company goals
- Work closely with the product team (design & tech) and oversee every aspect of the product development from design to launch and beyond while ensuring it delivers value to both customers and the business.
- Pursue a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research and data analysis
- Collaborate across teams (Tech, Design, Customer Success, Sales) to communicate product strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback
What we can offer you
- A product-led and product-focused company to hone and develop your PM skills
- An opportunity to work with exciting technology in a company with a strong positive impact in the world
- Great colleagues with an innovative and international work environment
- Competitive terms and conditions, with great pension plan and insurances
- Central office location in Oslo
- Flexible office hours and hybrid work flexibility
- Competence budget (time and money) for you to use as you think best
- Paid time off Dec 24th - Jan 1st in addition to the normal 5 weeks of vacation
- Note the position requires working from our office in Oslo
We are open minded to new ways of doing things and are eager to learn more about what you can contribute to the team, and we hope that you will be as exited as us building solutions for transparency and fairness in society.
About the domain and the company
Sustainability, supply chains and sourcing are complex matters. Requirements for compliance are increasing. We must have simple tools and solutions that make it easier to understand, analyze and move efficiently. Factlines supports the entire process from requirements and ethical guidelines to risk analysis, follow-up and dialogue.
In the past year, we have built up a new product- and technology team which builds products within Supply Chain Analysis, EU Taxonomy and Carbon accounting, and you will have the opportunity to influence how we build our products. We aim to offer the opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge in areas you are already passionate about, as well as delve into new areas.
In Factlines, we believe that in order to be a successful company, we need to bring everyone to the table.
Factlines is an equal opportunity employer and we look at diversity as a competitive advantage. A diverse workforce enables better decision-making and creates more value. By inclusion, we refer to the sense of belonging and being part of a community at work. We want the people of Factlines to feel welcome, valued and not least encouraged to bring their whole, unique selves to work.
Factlines is about people. From employees to client, people are at the center of all our operations, and we strive for a flat structure where everyone feels included, appreciated and recognized for their individual efforts. We hire talented passionate individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs. Our 27 employees represent 11 different countries and even more languages. We have English as a company working language, and strive to meet cultural differences with curiosity.