Factlines vision is to simplify fairness. Our digital solution and expertise helps our customers with supply chain transparency and sustainability reporting. These are areas that have real positive impact for both people and planet.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for experienced full stack developers (and frontend developers wanting to make the move to full stack) to help us create our new platform.
Our stack is Svelte with SvelteKit and TypeScript running on AWS, with data in Postgres, using Tailwind for styling. We don’t expect you to have a complete understanding of every part of our stack; and we understand that a lot of different experience with modern web development is easily transferrable to our stack.
What we can offer you
- An opportunity to work with exciting technology in a company with a strong positive impact in the world
- Highly skilled colleagues and a positive working environment
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Great pension plan and insurances
- Central office location in Oslo
- Flexible office hours and remote work flexibility
- Competence budget (time and money) for you to use as you think best
- Paid time off Dec 24th - Jan 1st in addition to the normal 5 weeks of vacation
We are open minded to new ways of doing things and are eager to learn more about what you can contribute to the team, and we hope that you will be as exited as us building solutions for transparency and fairness in society.
Factlines is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented, passionate people and know that diversity makes us better.
About the domain
Sustainability, supply chains and sourcing are complex matters. Requirements for compliance are increasing. We must have simple tools and solutions that make it easier to understand, analyze and move efficiently. Factlines supports the entire process from requirements and ethical guidelines to risk analysis, follow-up and dialogue.
We are scaling, and forming a new product- and technology team to build new products within Supply Chain Analysis, EU taxonomy and Lifecycle Analysis, and you will have the opportunity to influence how we build our products. We aim to offer the opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge in areas you are already passionate about, as well as delve into new areas.