Factlines vision is to simplify fairness. Our digital solution and expertise helps our customers with supply chain transparency and sustainability reporting. With Alytic (an Arendals Fossekompani subsidiary) joining as owners, we are looking for developers to contribute to our plans in accelerating Factlines toward new product lines within supply chain risk, sustainability reporting and product life cycle analysis.
We are at the start in forming a new technology team to build out new products, and you will have the opportunity to influence how we build our products and do greenfield development. We aim to offer the opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge in areas you already are passionate about as well as diving into new areas.
What we can offer you:
* A great opportunity in a company with a strong positive impact
* Highly skilled colleagues and a positive working environment
* Competitive terms and conditions
* Central office location in Oslo
* Flexible office hours and remote work flexibility
We believe that you:
* Have practical experience developing applications using TypeScript and modern frontend frameworks such as SvelteKit or Next.js.
* Enjoy building great user experiences.
* Have an appetite for data - key in the work is presenting and visualising datasets.
* Have written and maintained unit and acceptance tests.
* Enjoy working in a team and help your colleagues.
We would love it if you have been exposed to:
* CSS, Tailwind or SASS
* Serverless functions
Also, we are in general open minded to new ways of doing things and are eager to learn more about what you can contribute to the team and that you will be as exited as us building solutions for transparency and fairness in the society.
Factlines is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented people and we believe that diversity makes us better.