Factlines vision is to simplify fairness. From being a well-known specialist in supply chain transparency, backed by Arendals Fossekompani-owned Alytic, we are now building a European provider of ESG and supply chain services. Our digital solution and expertise give our customers better insight, stronger compliance and clear priorities that drives business value. Our customers range from public procurement organizations to small, medium, and major private companies.
On this ambitious journey we need talented people to develop the company together with us. We are looking for a Product Manager with a keen eye for commercial partnerships, distribution and value chain opportunities. The role will report to the Factlines Chief Product Officer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop new and existing products within Supply Chain sevices
- Product strategy and vision which aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall strategy
- To oversee every element of the product development from design to launch and beyond while ensuring it delivers value to both customers and the business.
- Collaborate across teams to communicate product strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback
- Pursue a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research and data analysis
Profile and requirements:
- Higher education within a relevant field of study
- Experience from sustainability services or other relevant sectors is a plus
- Lack of experience in product management can be justified by domain knowledge about supply chains.
- Great communication skills
- A team-player with the ability to motivate and inspire those around you
- An amazing career opportunity in a company with a strong positive impact
- Highly skilled colleagues and a positive working environment
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Central office location in Oslo
- Flexible office hours
Factlines is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented people and we believe that diversity makes us better.